BCAI’s first ever Hip Hop Cultural Arts
Foundations NY & LA+
Interactive Graffiti, Current Hip Hop dance, Breakdance, and Knowledge
Starts Oct 13 | Lasts 6 weeks | meeting Tuesdays and Saturdays
Integrity Counseling, Alpha Phi Omega (ISU)
Students will learn how to utilize their connection to Hip Hop to create the world, the community, the household they want to live in.
We will, together, outline, strategize and execute activities for civil, human, and even self-rights
Students will be able to:
- list artists or topics relevant to themselves
- clearly explain their own connection to Hip Hop culture
- explain the relevance of Hip Hop culture in this world
- feel a deeper connection to themselves and their community
- understand why support for one another is so important, as well as different ways to express it
- showcase dance technique and movement, as well as graffiti technique, as trained within their personality spectrum
Rhythm & Spray Paint!
Saturday October 3 and Saturday October 10 (same event both days)
Our 1st event since 2019 is a free community event
The BCAI performance team will be performing at various times throughout the event
Participate in our visual arts area with acrylics, spray paint, and chalk.
- Handwashing station
- Drinking water/coconut water station